Sylwia's minis

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More items for the garden.






Meanwhile I was working on some other items for the garden. First I made some fancy flowers using paper punches and a bit of colored sand. They are taken from my imagination. I planted them in wooden pots which i painted using canal boat painting style and sprayed with glaze.

Just today, when making some eggplants to filled up my store's inventory, I decided to give it a try and make an eggplant plant (funny sounds). I found several pictures on Google.com and was suprised that eggplants grow in a kind of bushes, sometimes quite tall. I also looked at leaves, the shapes of them. Than I made my plant using some wire and Polymer Clay. Interesting effect. Perhaps could do it for sell, preferably to the order. This is totally my own design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home