Sylwia's minis

Friday, September 01, 2006

A little more about Christmas room









So, Just few more words and pictures.
First of all, I forgot to tell that one of the main reasons to do this room are... poinsettias. Yep, may it sound strange but that's true. I loved them always but since I have cats I can not buy them for Christmas. They are poissonouss for cats. So I wanted to have them at least in miniature and there is no better place than Christmas room. I purchased both of them but probably will do some myself in future (guess for another Christmas room, hehe).
I also liked very much painting over console, the one with white peacock. It's so beautiflu I just had to frame it and put in first roombox I was doing at the time. So it ended up here.
All the gifts I made myself, at least wrappings and ribbons and all. I choose to leave some of them unwrapped so you can guess something about inhabitants like what they like (music, cooking ], look yourself for other clues).
Ettagere is filled with collection of unicorns along with other decorative pieces. I was looking some time for right Strafford dogs to put on top of it but I found them.
Most of the food I made myself like in all my roomboxes. I like Pettite Fours on gold cake stand. It's entirely my idea. Those are the small bites of different kinds of cake You can buy in more luxurious cake stores. I also made log cake (using as a guide project from American Miniaturist, and sold few like it at eBay) and I am very satisfied with it. Add some creme eclairs and puffs and hot chocolate in jug. Oh, there is also tray with some cookies but it's the only one food item here I bought (at my beginnings even before starting my own Polymer Clay food).
You can notice that poeple who live here left in a kind of rush because they left some crumbs on plates as well as used napkins.
I put ih there a dog purchased at miniature show and small ktty who is trying to tease his big brother (honestly, I have no idea where I have the kitty from, probably from some bought at luck lot).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home