Sylwia's minis

Friday, September 01, 2006

Christams tree





This post is only about my Christmas tree. I purchased affordable kit with lights, some garlands, great non-whole beads for balls (enough for the tree, other decorations in the room and still left some) and other ornaments. Plus I bought some ornaments separately. Like the pigeon on the top which comes from cake decoration shop. I just added sparkling powder. Just hair sprayed it first than covered with the powder. You can buy it in every craft store, usually in small bottles, the kind acrylic craft paints come in. It's very useful for any Christmas scene. i used it plenty in my room.

This tree came out quite nicely, I think. But it should. It took me over four hours to decorate it. Especially time-consuming was gluing on those tine beads withouth wholes because I hat to keep every one of them untill glue catch on. But all those work was worth. The tree looks really nice and it's surely mine own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home