Sylwia's minis

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bay window




I wanted to have big bay window in this room so i used normal one 12-lights but build it in deep recess. There is snowy road behind it, it's just a picture from magazine and small light. When lighted it looks like the street at dusk.
I decorated this window very generously. I put white felt with gold stars on bottom to simulate snow plus some cotton balls. I glued some colorful confetti on the window (stars, trees etc). Than added a lit of holy, colorful garlands made of chanille, two candle holders made of greenery, balls and candles from Polymer Clay plus some silver sparkling powder. Than added some figurines, plate with Santa and gingrebread house 9I made it from Polymer Clay and even sold few like that on eBay).
I really like this window. And surroundings of it (cornice, curtains and panels at the bottom) make it look so elegant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home