Sylwia's minis

Friday, September 01, 2006

Fireplace ready for Christmas





As I mentioned before this fireplace is from Petite Princess line but all the surrounings is mine work. I glued inside picture of fire from mag and it came out better than I thought, than added some shreded rafis. I had Nativity scene I used here plus small sledge with postcards. Plus some holly leaves with red berries. actually holly cames withouth any berries. Those small bunches of berries were actually white. I bought it as big plastic flowers constructed from lot of such small bunches. I just cut off suitable pieces and painted them red. I also constructed ribbons with postcards hanging over fireplace. Painting is just varnished and framed picture, as I mentioned before. And I made stocking from felt with some decorations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home