Sylwia's minis

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Downstairs living room





Welcome to the last room of my summer dollhouse. There is a lot of haunting theme visible here. On divider there is a large picture with waterfall, as a big wallpaper. At the opposite side there is fireplace, the only thing made for me by my husband in this dollhouse. He made casting with stones. Than I added mantle from wood leftovers and decorated it with some... again paint sampler. The floor is made from ready bought wood flanks on sheet and there is beautiful tiger rug bought at one of the shows.

Furniture are mostly bought at Flea Market. I made rocking chair from the kit included in dollhouse kit. At the beggining it seemed quite complicated but went pretty easy and came out nicely. There is one bought pot of plants and roses in galss vase are also bought but I made from Polymer Clay ashtray andlighter on the table plus cigara box from printies.
On fireplace mantel there are plastic figurines of deers (Christmas ornaments) and above mirror cut out of magazine. I also glued clock face from magazine onto grandfather clock which was missing. Bookcase if filled with picture of books from magazine (it was not deep enough to put there books) and there is some decorations like panther figurine, Window treatment I made myself. and used the same fabric for pillow decorating rocking chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home