Sylwia's minis

Monday, August 28, 2006

Upstairs bathroom





As mentioned before, the other part of upstairs is dedicated to bathroom. This makes it spacious and easy to decorate as there is no need to shrink anything. I made this floor tiles by cutting squares from paint effects samples from home improvment store. very easy way to get choice of interesting floors for free (by the way, carpet in the bedroom is just piece of felt).

On the floor there are two rugs. One is just bought in the store and the other I made by gluing cut from magazine picture of rug into piece of felt. There are also shoes and laundry basket, both ready made.

There is shower cabin which I made myself just because all available in stores are way to expensive. Walls are made from cardstock covered with decorative paper looking like tiles. Base I made from Polymer Clay (it's very handy material) as the shower shelf. And I am really proud of curtain which is made from folding sandwich bags with butterfly (those are nail decorating decalls).

I also made sunflowers in jug (this is just the end of wire from blinds). They are made from paper and leaves are made from florist tape. They came out nicely so I will probably make more of them for my next projects.

Shelves are filled with variety of bathroom neccessities, some made from paper printies, some from beads, some bought. I also glued some pictures from magazines inside medicine cabinet. I also made towel from fabric and decorative ribbon. Also window treatment is mine. I do not like sewing very much but partially sewing partially glueing I made bathroom robe hanging on the wall.
There will be some more pictures of bathroom tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home