Sylwia's minis

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Downstairs kitchen







So, there is kitchen downstairs. This floor is also made from paint effects samples, that is really great material for all mini floors. This one looks a little like flagstones. The only bought furniture is ice-box, the rest is made by me from some cheap kit. I just redesigned this kit a little to accomodate my kitchen. Orginally sink has back wall and shelf at the top. I wanted my to fit under the window so I used the rest for constructing additinal shelf unit (the one with microvawe). Doors and drawers are non-working and made again from paint sample plus some beads for handles. I decorated furniture with some apple decalls as this is theme of the kitchen (border has apples, fabric used for window cornice and pillows, containers also are decorated with apples). The tablecloth is made from napkin. I made most of the food myself, also painted wooden jugs. Shelves on the divider wall are just plain balasa decorated with paper lace from miniature store.

Other interesting details are: microvawe made from printie, waste basket from MacDonalds sause conatiner, curtains made from piece of my old lingerie, containers with apple design are also from printies, kitchen towel made from real kitchen towel (thin one), soap bottle from Polymer Clay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home