Sylwia's minis

Sunday, August 27, 2006

My first dollhouse closer



I stained all parts of the house, than painted inside walls. I put lights into all rooms using copper tape (for me it's the easiest way to do electricity).

And it looks cute with those lights on, doesn't it? But I guess that to have it fully lighted like some those perfect dollhouses and rooms in all those magazines, You would have to use a lot more of lights. The only problem is that it's quite expensive to purchase all of those lamps.

In next posts I will show You all of the rooms and yard separately with all neccessary comments. Oh, and gluing all those shingles onto roof was fun althought it took a lot of time. You can glue anly 2-3 raws at the time than wait for them to dry nicely before putting next ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home