Sylwia's minis

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Upstairs bedroom












Upstairs of the house is divided into two rooms: bedroom and big bathroom. Bedroom furniture includes bed, desk with chair, drawer chest and linen.

Bed with some other pieces was purchased at Flea market. Than I covered it with balnket and pillows made out of my old scarf. After all nights at the country can get cold. On the bed is resting eVa. She also was naked doll, so I dressed her up in dress made out of piece of fabric. She is playing with mum cat and kittens, and there is a dog who is trying to get to the play also. There is also nice tissue box on the bed which I made out of piece of balsa and piece of origami paper.

At the foot of bed there is drawer chest. This was really cheap project. I made it by painting some empty matchboxes, glued them together and covered with decorative paper from magazine. Handles are just beads. On the top of drawer chest there are accessories and newspapers. Hat and gloves are out of leather glove, some accessories made from Polymer Clay

I used as a trunk Christmas tree ornament and filled it with some pieces of fabric and lace. I also filled linen chest with fabrics to imitate clothes and sheets. On top of it is hat I made myself. There are also pieces like fan (magnet), some shoes and suff like that.

On the armchair there is a handbag made by me. On the desk there is blotter made out of cardstock with pencils made from teethsticks. Above the desk there is small shelf with some accessories like camera (yep, this is summer!). I painted it pink to fit color of the wall. In this room You can find some hunting pictures.

And I like very much big potted plant made from Polymer Clay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home